Mapping Organisational Cultures
What is Cultural Analysis?
A Quantitative method for identifying and measuring a Company’s distinctive `Culture’
In working with Culture mapping and Culture change we ask Companies to consider the following questions:
- Do you have a measurable, reliable baseline against which to assess the intervention you make in Cultural Change Programs?
- How will you know what culture changes have been made, in measurable terms?
(Pre and Post measurements)
- Do you have an accurate `map’ of your current Culture?
- Do you have an accurate knowledge of what you desired Culture may look like?
- How do you assess what areas will effect the greatest changes in a Culture Change Program?
- How will you measure the effectiveness of any interventions?
EQ at Work specialises in the quick and accurate assessment of current Company Culture and our team of professionals are highly skilled in Culture Change interventions. We offer pre and post intervention maps to quantify the nature and the extent of change that has been effected.
A partial map of pre and post Culture Change Program
For further information on Mapping and/or Culture Change interventions please Contact Us